- This event has passed.
Loaded Potato Foodie Bar Potluck, Demo, and Book Signing
February 12, 2017 @ 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Start off the week of Valentine’s Day with Registered Dietitian Timaree Hagenburger, “The Nutrition Professor,” and “Love the Food that Loves You Back”!
Join SVS and Timaree, brainchild behind the “Foodie Bar” concept, for round two—we had so much fun at the July potluck, we’re doing it again!
If you caught Timaree’s SacTown VegFest talks this year and last, you know how accessible and entertaining her informative presentations can be. If you didn’t, now’s your chance!
What’s a Foodie Bar? Foodie Bar Potlucks are the BEST!
• Everyone chooses one or more tasty items from our online sign-up list* of plant-based foods to bring to this fun, interactive event. If you have a copy of “The Foodie Bar Way,” you can choose one of the listed recipes from the book.
• We’ll set out all of the topping options, then bring out the baked potatoes…
• Each of us will get busy loading a potato just the way we like it!
• Enjoy a feast with lip-smacking options for everyone!
Dessert-related cooking demonstration: Timaree will wow us with a quick, easy, healthful, delicious sweet treat.
Book Signing: Timaree will be honored to sign copies of her book “The Foodie Bar Way” (a great addition to your kitchen, and a perfect gift idea for Valentine’s Day)! It is such a fun way to support those who mean the most to you by helping them Love The Food That Loves Them Back, too!
Any questions? Email email@example.com.
Parking: Free, off-street, and lots of it. Just one block from the T Street bike path.
Everyone is welcome. Bring your friends, family, neighbors, co-workers, etc.!
*Here are the full instructions for signup.com:
1. Click this link to see our SignUp on SignUp.com: http://signup.com/go/E2oz68
2. Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
3. Sign up! It’s Easy—you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.
Note: SignUp.com does not share your e-mail address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your e-mail address, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so we can sign you up manually.